Art is a state of mind that attracts emotions, moving towards unexplored worlds. Along this iter we cross lands often belonging to commonplaces. Therefore, lyrical synergies for those who will be able to understand through dialogues and not assumptions. Alain
The mission by Art Musa consist mainly in the global management of art exhibitions, from the planning to the conclusion: cultural, design, fashion and sport events.
Everything gravitates around Alain soul and ideational spirit.
Critical texts, external drafting and catalogs printing, direct management of all events, promotion, marketing, communication, press office to different services related to insurance and transport of artworks in collaboration with leading specialist companies of the sector.
Through Alain's Art Critic and Curator, Journalist regularly accredited to the register Pubblicisti List, personal and collective exhibitions, book presentations or initiatives, art events but not only, represent the mission for an endless research, always full of satisfactions.
Over the years I have never thought of codifying, in a written way, the compliments and positive thoughts received by the artists and professionals from Art, Culture and other sectors involved reference to personal professionalism. From that analysis, I'm starting to report a selection of relatively recent reviews. Unfortunately, several of these have gotten lost in the evolution of technology because letters are no longer written.
- Meeting a free, scrupulous, passionate, rigorous, precise art critic and curator like Alain Chivilò has been a real fortune for me as an artist.
Attentive observer of the art world, free from any form of prejudice that makes him a passionate and attentive hunter of the evolution of contemporary art, in a historical period characterized by the confusion generated by advertising and commercial interests, unfortunately, not negligible.
I was able to appreciate his planning, imbued with solidity and rigor in judgment, freedom from social currents, free expressiveness which, at times, is converted into the objectivity of judgment, in useful tips for the artist.
Art, today more than ever, thirsts for critics who, like Alain Chivilò, know how to orient themselves with professionalism in the current labyrinthine world full of misleading advertisements and commercial interests that mortify pictorial research.
A phone meeting or call with Alain about the details of an exhibition, with a pleasant background music and perhaps a tennis match, becomes even relaxing. Great professional and, knowing him, a true "Venetian Lord".
Cinzia Bulone, 2021
- Coming from Abruzzo to Eastern Veneto appears easy but it is not. My works in this well-kept museum place vibrate very much. Thank you for this opportunity through your professional criticism and curatorship.
Silvio Formichetti, 2020
- Alain it is simply PERFECT! I am very happy and congratulations to you for the interview. The introduction is also beautiful ... true compliments! I didn't know that you particularly liked the work with the sea but the choice fits perfectly, because full of impact.
Cinzia Pellin, 2020
- Good morning Alain, I'm happy to hear from you. I always review with pleasure the short but interesting interview conducted by you in an elegant and professional way.
Roberto Miniati, 2020
- Thank you from my heart for this wonderful, intelligent, and thought provoking text.
I am greatly honored. The Barnett Newman quote is perfect!
You are an amazing curator and critic. I am deeply grateful to exhibit my work with you.
Thank you once again for this wonderful opportunity to show my work in such an historic and esteemed place.
I am truly honored that you are the curator and art critic. Your resume is truly impressive. I look forward to to meeting and talking with you soon.
I enjoyed meeting and talking with you very much. I sincerely hope we can continue our conversations and friendship. Alain you are always welcome to visit my studio in the USA. It would be a pleasure.
Thank you once again for this life changing experience to exhibit my work in Mantua.
Donald Martiny, 2019
- Hi Alain it was really a pleasure for me to work connected and in synergy. We evaluate each proposal together. A big hug and happy holidays !!!
Alfredo Rapetti Mogol, 2019
- Being present in two areas of Casa dei Carraresi with my works is exceptional. Thank you for proposing this place to me, but above all, through your criticism and curatorship we have turned on the gray Treviso.
Andrea Marchesini, 2019
- Sharing my new cycle of works at Casa dei Carraresi, Treviso, was exciting. Thank you so much for your critical text and the curatorship for this beautiful exhibition. You created to me a jewel in Treviso.
Feofeo (Federica Oddone), 2019
- The solo show at the Casa dei Carraresi is a fundamental step in my career as an art photographer. Honored for the opportunity and thanks for the valuable criticism and curatorship carried out by you professionally.
Riccardo Squillantini, 2018
- The monographs wrote by you dedicated to Marco Novati and Gigi Candiani brought new light to these extraordinary Venetian painters. The work with the publisher from Friuli was exceptional. Congratulations again for these projects that are in a certain sense courageous, knowing the immobility and the approach of our local territory, but a duty for these well-known and famous artists of the past.
Anonymous in a public presentation, 2016
- Exhibiting my works, with the different variations of Moons, in this wonderful Venetian Villa near Venice is very exciting. Thanks to your criticism and curatorship project, I hope and trust that I will be able to enter in the Galleria F.lli Orler's television starting on the one hand from your contact there and on the other from this co-curatorial collaboration that you have now with Giovanni.
Paola Romano, 2015
- The current exhibition projects that you have proposed to me, which I have enthusiastically joined, are taking my works in very beautiful locations. Thanks to your criticism and curatorship, I feel more contemporary.
Piero Slongo, 2015
- I find interesting your monograph dedicated to the painter Marco Novati. It has been written in a contemporary cut throughout unpublished documents.
Alvise Zorzi, 2015
- The projects curated by you in Veneto satisfied me. To display my photographs in Treviso, Casa dei Carraresi, gave me a lot of emotion but at the same time vitality. Thank you for your texts and for your professionalism.
Stefano Benazzo, 2015
- Reading the interview it has been like reliving the day spent in my studio. The same emotions of that moment and that day I felt and lived again through your text. Thank you.
Giorgio Celiberti, 2012
---- ---- ----
I am an art critic / curator and freelance journalist regularly enrolled in the national register. For decades i have been dealing with art and culture in its various expressive forms. It is not a question of passion, as people say in Italy, but rather: trying to give our best in what i do professionally.
You never get to the top, as the growth path is endless. I am able to motivate others less than myself, as often happens. Worldliness must be cultivated wisely and not just to appear.
Not only art, otherwise possible to become go crazy due beauty, but i love for example sport, news, history, archaeology, astronomy, music and travel knowing without any problem expressing my opinion.
I have never preferred and i will never favor those move in the shadows and backs to denigrate without title in order to block, damage and create problems. Envy is an ugly beast to those have inside. Along this time, i have seen people who consider themselves better known than others, behave in an extremely incorrect and undignified manner.
Without any doubt i have studied and further deepened the professional issues as well as ranging in further arguments. There is always an antecedent preparation to reach a target and goal. Everything is always due to the result of a previous training, going beyond the contemporary but ancient concept of "i could do it too".